VisualHAM is an integrated development environment created for the Game Boy Advance Software Development Kit called HAM. It runs under Win2000 and XP.
- Syntax highlighting for C/C , makefile and ARM assembler source code
- Invoke build-process directly from the IDE
- Compiler/Linker/etc output redirected in to the console pane
- Customizable targets to execute own makefile-targets
- Codecompletion for functions, defines and global variables
- Parameter tooltips for functions, defines and global variables (intellisense)